Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing #23

First of all I took to much time before I started doing the 23Things on a stick. Some of this was because I thought I had lots of time and some because I thought I would be able to do some of this at work.

I was only able to do a few of them at work. There was 2 reasons for this. Some of the sites are blocked at our school...and the other reason is that when I am trying to learn new technology I need to "think". My job is such that I do not have very much quiet time and even when I do I do not have it for long periods of time.

I was ok with doing the 23Things at home. I found that once I started doing them I spent several hours at a time on my computer. It was time well spent. Even if I do not use 1/2 of the tools I was introducted to in this project, I will have considered it a success. I am going to try to start over. I learn by doing. The more time I try something new the more it makes sense.

Thanks for the opportunity to use these new "Things".

TL

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing. Great photos in your slide show, too.

PatriciaP said...

The investment of time you made sounds like it payed off! Congrats on finishing the big 23! Keep on blogging and learning.

Patricia-
CMLE